|
Sunday, July 15, 2007
OMGOSH I'm back in hell.
Nah jk, I'm just boredddddddd. Friday the 13th, well Happy Birthday Cheryl. It was the best day of the 2 weeks I went back. Met up with Ben ! Like once in a year then can meet him LOL. Went to watch Harry Potty. SUCKS MAN. Booo. LOL JARED ! HARRY POTTY. > :D Went to see Leo, Jared, RANDALL, Jashen, Zhengli & WAYNE for dinner. I had absolutely NO APPETITE to eat. So I had fukn gastric cramps. > :(((((( Woah that was an awesome night tho. Like omgosh, they were all so nice ! Hehe ^^ Then everyone left cept for Jared, Zl & Leo. :D We walked damn far I swear. But can tahan. OMGOSH CAN'T BELIEVE WE MISSED TH ------ ! Or else would be damn beautiful. Lolol omgomgogmogmogm. YESTERDAY went to the ACS International Carnival. SHIT IT WAS GOOD ! :] But we had to wait damn long for the haunted house. And in the end it kinda sucked cuz you couldn't see anything. Luckily I went to the carnival or I'll miss out on all the fun. I'm think I'm gonna have an emotional breakdown, yet again. It's always like that. Hahah. :( But I'm getting used to it tho. I need 2 more days to know !!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for Tuesday. xD Big day again. I MISS EVERYONE FUKN HEAPS ! YOU KNOW I LOVE Y'ALLL ! Waiting for decemberrrrrrrrr. Rawrrrrr. Think positive. Think positive. think positive. AIRPORT PICTURES AIRPORT PICTURES ! Woops didn't bring cable. Lend me again Katherine PLZ. Labels: I Miss You - And Then I Turned Seven Posted at 5:20 PM
|
About Me
"LOVE ME OR HATE ME, EITHER WAY, YOU'RE THINKING OF ME." LORRAINE MARIE LIM A year older every October Music, The 80's, Rock'n'Roll, Drums Cupcakes, Cotton Candy, Waffles Travelling, Road Trips, Accents Dreadlocks, Mohawks, Faux Hawks Tattoos, Piercings, Graffiti, Art Red Roses, Pretty Smells, Make Up Photography, Filming, Horror, Love Stars, Leopard Print, Trashy Lingerie Love Letters, Stargazing, Bubble Baths Going out, Night Life, Movies, Coffee Intoxication, Gloomy Bear, Hello Kitty Secrets, Surprises, Cuddles, Candles Vintage Stuff, Red 1953 Buick Skylark Zombies, Vampires, Ninjas, Halloween Alice In Wonderland, Red Nailpolish AUSTRALIA TIME SINGAPORE TIME Comments
|